Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo


Jerry and I had this for dinner Monday night and it was delicious! I can't take credit for the recipe since, knowing my love for pasta, my friend Hannah, very kindly gave it to me. Hannah and I are always on the hunt for a good recipe, and she definitely found it in this one.
Oh, and did I mention how quick and easy it is to fix!


It actually turned into a romantic meal when I stuck two forks in it and the hubby and I just ate it together out of the same bowl!

Here's the recipe for this delectable creation:
(I promise we usually eat healthier than this!)

Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo
Ingredients:
- 2 to 3 chicken breast
- garlic salt
- 1 box of fettuccine noodles
- 1 cup of heavy whipping cream
- 1 stick of butter
- 1 bag of shredded Parmesan cheese

Directions:
1. Season chicken with garlic salt, bake until fully cooked and chop into bite sized pieces.
2. Prepare noodles as directed on the box.
3. In a separate sauce pan, pour the heavy whipping cream in and heat to a boil.
4. Once boiling, turn down the heat and add the stick of butter.
5. Melt the butter in the cream completely while stirring, and then start adding the cheese (a little bit at a time).
6. Stir until all the cheese has been added and has melted.
7. Add the sauce to the cooked noodles.
8. Place chicken into the bowl with the noodles and stir!

No comments: