Thursday, September 30, 2010
Thursday, September 23, 2010
Here are some pictures of our wedding invitations that I made by hand through Paper Source.
Paper Source has many different templates, colors and styles of paper that you can pick out and then make yourself! Go in and visit them, they're really friendly. I was in there so often while making these invitations that the workers knew me by name...that's when you know it's bad....
Wednesday, September 22, 2010
Jerry and I had this for dinner Monday night and it was delicious! I can't take credit for the recipe since, knowing my love for pasta, my friend Hannah, very kindly gave it to me. Hannah and I are always on the hunt for a good recipe, and she definitely found it in this one.
Oh, and did I mention how quick and easy it is to fix!
It actually turned into a romantic meal when I stuck two forks in it and the hubby and I just ate it together out of the same bowl!
Here's the recipe for this delectable creation:
(I promise we usually eat healthier than this!)
Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo
- 2 to 3 chicken breast
- garlic salt
- 1 box of fettuccine noodles
- 1 cup of heavy whipping cream
- 1 stick of butter
- 1 bag of shredded Parmesan cheese
1. Season chicken with garlic salt, bake until fully cooked and chop into bite sized pieces.
2. Prepare noodles as directed on the box.
3. In a separate sauce pan, pour the heavy whipping cream in and heat to a boil.
4. Once boiling, turn down the heat and add the stick of butter.
5. Melt the butter in the cream completely while stirring, and then start adding the cheese (a little bit at a time).
6. Stir until all the cheese has been added and has melted.
7. Add the sauce to the cooked noodles.
8. Place chicken into the bowl with the noodles and stir!
Saturday, September 18, 2010
I'm going to start off this blog with the hubby and I's engagement pictures. All of our pictures were taken by the lovely and talented Ashley Munn, who in my book gets the "Best Photographer Ever" award! You can visit her blog at ashleymunn.com.
Enjoy the pics!
If you liked these photos, there's more where they came from! I'll be posting photos from the wedding, honeymoon, etc. all within the next few weeks...so be on the look out!