Friday, November 12, 2010

Fill-In the Blank Friday



1.   The most spontaneous thing I've ever done was  go on a blind date...which turned out to be the man of my dreams, my husband!
2.  The best gift I've ever received was  the gift of salvation from Jesus Christ.
3.  A time that I was truly and genuinely surprised was  when Jerry proposed because I was so impressed that he could get such a beautiful ring that was my exact taste by himself!
4.  I can't leave the house without  my wristlet, cell phone, keys and usually my water bottle.
5.  My favorite day of the week is    Sunday because    I get to spend the morning taking care of all the adorable kids at church, and then usually go to eat with Jerry and friends, followed by going to the Arboretum or park to relax.
6.  Something that can always make me laugh is   when my dog, Rocky, starts rolling around in some random pile of objects.
7.  My perfect day would include  waking up late, getting breakfast with Jerry, taking a walk, reading while drinking coffee, having a picnic with Jerry, making some crafts, playing with my dogs, taking a nap, cooking a great meal for dinner, NOT having to do the dishes, planting some new plants on our patio and then taking a bubble bath before falling asleep.
Fill-In the Blank Friday at The Little Things We Do...

No comments: