Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Virtual Coffee

If I was really having coffee with you this morning...
I would tell you that I have switched temporarily to decaf. boo. A few weeks ago, I started getting stomache aches due to an overload of caffeine. :(

But on a brighter note...I would tell you that I have checked off multiple items already on my "Fall To-Do List" such as eating lots of candy corn on Halloween (and after...let's be honest), buying some beautiful new brown leather boots, making the fall wreath for my door (which looks adorable) and the fabric pumpkins, and started attempting my Christmas cards. The problem I am having with my Christmas cards is that I am VERY picky when it comes to that sort of thing, and I haven't quite gotten them to look the way I want them too. But I'll keep working.

I would also tell you how I am so excited to be having Thanksgiving at my house this year! I love cooking and it's going to be great getting to cook Thanksgiving dinner for the first time. I have started to gather recipes from various places and this one for Green Bean Casserole, from The Pioneer Woman, looks amazing!


Also, with the dream of Christmas already on its way...I have started looking for some good DIY decorations. Today I found these beautiful projects all from Gifted Magazine.


Virtual Coffee at Lucky Number 13.


No comments: