Saturday, October 30, 2010

Fill-In-The-Blank

1. My Halloween plans this year will include sitting at home with my husband and eating some yummy treats I'll bake OR going to see my neice in her adorable lady bug costume!


2. My most memorable Halloween costume was turning my ballet recital costumes into Halloween costumes and pretending to be a ballerina/fairy/princess. But, my mom also made me several great costumes. Whatever happened to making them instead of buying them?!


3. For Halloween this year I'm going to be just me.

4. I've always wanted to dress up as something really funny and goofy, like a big M&M or something.

5. Halloween free association! I don't know what this is. I even googled it and still nothing.

6. The worst thing about Halloween is haunted houses. I always used to get roped into going to them with my friends and I HATED IT! I finally realized that there's no reason to subject myself to that kind of torture.

7. The best thing about Halloween is all of the cute little ones in their costumes. I just love giving candy out to them! :)

Link up at The Little Things We Do!



No comments: