Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Virtual Coffee

If I was really having coffee with you this morning...

I would tell you that this week has been so crazy with loads and loads of school work.
But...that it's okay because as of tomorrow it will all be over with, and Jerry and I will get to have a date night soon!

I love date nights. I'm planning on making this Pasta Carbonara.

I would also tell you about how this weekend is going to be the start of making all of our Christmas presents. I am attempting to MAKE almost all of them this year. A huge goal...I know. I figure if I start early though, I can do it.

I'm also going to spend some time with my mom and niece this weekend. I just love them both!


My mom is babysitting while my brother and sister-in-law have some things to do, and I just take advantage of any situation I can to spend time with Addi. :)

And I would probably wrap it all up by adding that I have been waiting for a while to have the Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate that I'm drinking. Yumm!


Link up to Virtual Coffee at Lucky Number 13!



No comments: