Sunday, October 3, 2010

Rehearsal Dinner

We had so much fun on our rehearsal dinner night. It was filled with family, food and friends...


The gerbera daisies on all of the tables were so pretty. It was a blast too going that morning with my mom to get them all!




We love our friends!



Yummy mexican food.


My sweet grandparents.



And this would be my adorable niece...she's just so stinkin' cute!


...the hubby and I...


F.A.M.I.L.Y.





Addi loves flowers. She even puts her little nose up to them, wrinkles it a bit and makes a sniffing noise.


She also loves Memaw.


Here are some of the wedding party gifts.



I made the cards using an embossing technique.



more gifts being opened...





The parents' gifts.




The famous Father of the Bride speech! Love you Dad!


...she's really paying attention...



...and Jerry's dad.


Jerry's sister...


...and my sister-in-law (aka the "MOH")





...what a great night!


No comments: