Monday, January 23, 2012

My Week

i've been spending a lot of time in my craft room lately, making new shop items and things for my niece's 1st birthday party!
so these pictures can show you what it's like in there right now...




i have so much going on this week. here's a compilation of my week:


i have my normal studying to do. i'm trying to finish some more clutches to go in the shop. i got these two new books in (crafty superstar and handmade marketplace) to read up on how to grow my shop. such great books! so helpful. and as i mentioned, we're in the middle of planning my niece's 1st birthday party. it's vintage themed and very girly. we've been collecting vintage china and all sorts of other pretties for it! :) it will be sweet. i'm making her a birthday bunting and some other things for decoration as well. what a sweetie she is.

happy monday everyone! hope your week is great!

2 comments:

Darby Hawley said...

I love that bird pin cushion! Cant wait to see all your projects in your shop :-)

Kara Renee said...

I love everything! Especially the "Sweetly Your's." So excited for Valentine's day. :)