Tuesday, August 2, 2011

The Weekend

This past weekend, Jerry and I had our 1st anniversary, so we ate some of this...

...no, it was not frozen. We had the guy that made our cake for our wedding make us a fresh one! Such a great idea, highly recommend it!

We spent one day in Canton, TX shopping, eating and having fun. I found these lovely items...

an antique wash table! So cute! I love it, I love it, I love it!

some vintage tablecloths

this beautiful antique sofa table (sorry for the mess, my nieces are visiting...)

and this super cute vintage feed-sack apron! I think it's my new favorite!

We had a really fun weekend of spending time together, remembering our special day and envisioning more years to come!

Part of that being that ......

We're buying a house!!

We are in the process right now and couldn't be more excited about it!





5 comments:

Heather from wearetheholdens.blogspot.com said...

Lindsey..congratulations..we are buying a home too. Love all of your finds..the antique table, aprons, tablecloths..you scored, hugely. :)

Debbie said...

Cute items, Linz. You will enjoy them. The house news is exciting too!

Kelly said...

happy anniversary. we ate our frozen one. YUCK! totally should of had a fresh one made.
love all your finds especially the apron.

~kelly @ demasu.blogspot.com

Pamela Stein said...

WOW LOOOOVED everything you picked, girl!!!!! AND CONGRATS ON THE HOUSE! That's just one of the best things: to be able to decorate your own little love nest! I can't wait for us to get a house just because I want to be able to paint every single wall!!! hahaha Love ya, girl, and I'm so glad to see all the joy of this season...

xoxoxo

Pame

hannah singer said...

fabulous finds, lindsey!
i love vintage linens!!

happy anniversary and HOORAY for a house! xo